Kings of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kings of War

KoW Private Server forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Server's done.

Go down 
+4
artek14
Luffy
Yachiru
Octie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
5layer

5layer

My Server's done. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Server's done.   My Server's done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 am

By the way, last time I chekced, non-premium hamachi accounts could not create a network that can support more than 15 or 16 hosts so you wont be able to get more than that many people to play on your server simultaneously Octie. You CAN use a free premium account on hamachi for a limited amount of time as a so-called trial period, but that doesnt last long and does have a limit.

I recommend you get your router set up... just think of a way to get into it. Its technically pretty easy because all routers have a reset button on them. If you really want to, try find it. If you dont see it on it, you will have to pull the router apart temporarily and get to the hidden reset button that way. Using the reset button will clear all passwords, port forwarding and ISP settings on the router so you WILL lose your internet but that can easily be set up again if you know the username and password used for your Internet Service Provider account.

Remember, using hamachi will cause some lag cause the speed will be much slower. This is because it will try create a virtual network with the other users and it will take some really random path all the way around the world to get there. That means it will be slow and will lag. Some people may get lucky but most will not and will suffer from this.
Back to top Go down
tyrael99

PostSubject: Re: My Server's done.   My Server's done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:22 pm

when could we login
Back to top Go down
Luffy
KoW Owner
KoW Owner
Luffy

PostSubject: Re: My Server's done.   My Server's done. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:38 pm

whenever matt is online
Back to top Go down
http://kingsofwar.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Server's done.   My Server's done. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Server's done.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kings of War :: General Chat-
Jump to: